SALES ROLE | TELSTRA PARTNER ALEXANDRA
Country Tech is a market leading telecommunications retailer currently recruiting for positions to join their team.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career, then this is the job for you!
A full-time position for the following role is currently available and there is the possibility of advancement opportunities for the performing person:
TELSTRA PARTNER SALES EXECUTIVE
To be successful in applying for this position you must have:
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Excellent presentation
- First class communication skills
- A strong desire to serve and delight our customers (nothing is too much trouble)
- A competitive nature
- High self-motivation
- A desire to succeed
- An ability to work with efficiency and accuracy
Previous Telco experience will be viewed favourably.
- A long-term position to the right candidate. With the opportunity to advance based on performance.
- A rewarding career path that can lead to new opportunities and financial rewards in other areas of the business.
- A fun, fast paced work environment centered around sales and customer service.
- On-going training on the latest Telco technology.
The applicant must be available to work a 6-day rotating roster (never Sundays). This includes Saturdays, public holidays and VIP evenings as is the nature of the retail business.
The key to the success in our business is understanding what our customers need and delivering the solutions that best suit them. We are looking for people who enjoy going above and beyond our customers’ expectations and are focused on executing world class customer service.
This is an opportunity to establish a career where you can contribute, acquire, grow and be a part of a team that values its members, while being with people who are passionate about providing brilliant technical support and customer service. If this sounds like you, please apply now at the email address below!
In store applications are welcome, however it is preferable to send your cover letter and resume to the Recruitment Manager, Daniel Kriss- email@example.com